Sunday, December 04, 2005

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

Wish you all could have been with us. Jake and Ashley and Adam went with me and dad and Pop to a new Christmas tree farm. We tried to go to the one that we always went to when you were kids but their phone was disconnected so we assumed they were not there any longer. I still had the direction to that place in an old address book that I have had for years. I was really disappointed they were not there. But.....dad found another one on the internet and it was great. They had three kinds of trees. I don't know what they were but we decided that this was a year for change. We chose a cedar tree not a fir like we have always gotten before. All their trees were great. We got the biggest tree on the farm. The hard part was to figure out how we could attach it to the top of the Lexus. When we asked the guy if it would be better to put it on top or in the truck he said... "I go right by your house...I'll bring it to you about 6:30." How good can it get? A great tree a great price and delivered. Hope you guys approve!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

OH MY GOD!!! Did you kick Papa out of the Den until New Years? I don't see how you could do anything else in that room except look at the tree. It is good looking though.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home